Prince Harry
News

Prince Harry Returns to the USA After Spending Time With Family in the Days After Prince Philips’ Death

After attending the funeral of his grandfather, Prince Philip, Prince Harry returned safely to his home in Montecito, California.

After worshiping the life of the late Duke of Edinburgh and supporting the Queen in England, after living in England for 9 days, the Duke of Sussex quietly returned to the West Coast on April 20.

During his stay in England, the prince lived at Frogmore Cottage in Windsor, where after five days of isolation, he was able to see many members of the family, including Princess Eugenie and her newborn son August Philip Hawke Brooksbank. According to current government COVID-19 guidelines.

Last Saturday’s funeral was held in St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle. It was Harry’s first face-to-face with his family since he officially resigned as a member of the royal family in March 2020. However, through conversations with his father, Prince Charles, sources told us that reports about the Peace talks and the family summit were far from the case, and Prince William (William Prince) did take place after the swearing-in ceremony on April 17.

A source close to Harry said: “This trip is to commemorate his grandfather’s life and to support his grandmother and relatives.” “This is a very family-oriented period. Saturday broke the deadlock in future dialogue. But the unresolved issues. Have not been resolved. The family just put their problems aside and focused on the important things.”

The source added that a tabloid report claimed that Harry had written a “deeply personal” letter to his father before the funeral was set. Since Sunday, Prince Charles has lived on the Llwynywermod estate in Wales (more than 300 kilometers from Windsor).

We learn that Harry met the Queen, who today is 95 years old and has been in private at least twice during his stay in the country. A source previously said: “His love and respect for his grandmother will always be unshakable.”

 Although no plans have been officially confirmed, the Duke of Sussex is expected to return to Britain this summer to unveil the statue of his late mother, Princess Diana. He will join the sunken garden of William Kensington Palace in the ceremony, which was originally scheduled for the summer of 2020.

 

Abby Vance
Abby Vance has worked in the media for over a decade and covered everything under the sun, from health topics to fashion and bespoke tailoring, to interior design.
http://www.zebvo.com/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *